Saturday, March 27, 2010

Remodelaholic

I just found a great new site that you should check out if you don’t already know about it.  It’s called Remodelaholic.  They seem to have it all over there.  Remodeling, revamping, reusing.  As the header stats Reduce – Reuse – Recycle – Repurpose – Remodel.  It’s the 5 R’s.  I couldn’t agree more.  That’s probably why I have an every growing box of scrap wood.  I never know what I might be able to use it for.
I hope you will take time to jump over to Remodelaholic and peruse all that the site has to offer.  I know have been spending sometime over there. 
Make sure to especially check out her Link party, I try and join in on as many of these as I can as either viewer or contributor it is just amazing to see what people can come up with and I get inspired continually.
Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done.
    Rory
    http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks so much for the feature! We are working hard and hopeas many people can benefit from it as possible!!

    Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to do it. I have really enjoyed reading your blog. It's great to see all that you have done and are doing.

    Thanks for stopping by.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails