Well I am back on in Davidson now and am extremely pleased with the way the kitchen turned out.
I will keep things short here and just show pictures. :)
Okay so this needs a little explanation. I ran out of glue literally with 2.25 boards left to put up. Well I got those boards cut and tested this morning and we needed to get going so knowing I had some additional projects in the future I didn’t want the tube of glue to dry between now and then so I didn’t glue them or paint them. You will notice I added a 45 degree miter on the end to match with the counter top.
Well the Grand total for this quick weekend makeover was a whopping $50 you heard that correctly. I used 25 boards at $1.32 a piece, two tubes of Liquid Nail, half a tube of caulk, paint and some plastic scrapers to smooth out the glue.Have a Great Day!