Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter today and hope that you find all the eggs you are looking for.

I am off on another tool hunt today at a local antique show in Charlotte, NC.  I hope this time is better than last month.  This is supposedly the “BIG” one. 

Coming up this week we will have our first official “Women In Woodworking Series” post.  I can’t express how excited I am to get this going.  I am getting a lot of good response on the series.  In our first series we are going to start out with two tools that you will see me use over and over during a lot of projects the Compound Miter saw and a .  I will be working on a 3D Sketch of the table over the next several days and will provide you with a Materials and tools list.  I hope that you will come back later this week to check out the post.  If you are interested in this series please become a follower of the site or subscribe via email so that you can stay up to date on all the latest information and tutorials.

I am almost finished with the Jelly Cupboard.  I have a first coat of paint on the inside of the cupboard and will painting the outside this week as well as building the door and getting Mrs. Grover setup to do the punched tin panels for the front.  We are using milk paint for this project and I will go over my thoughts on milk paint as we close out this project.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails