Friday, January 15, 2010

Small Country End Table

This is a small table that I have been working on for the house.  It is similar to a coffee table that I built last year. It's in my Gover's Country Series of furniture...  Ha, Who am I kidding I don't have a series of furniture.  I am just a beginning woodworker who decided to blog about it and hope that someone cares at some point.  That and it's an easy way for the extended family to see what I am working on.  Anyway.  I have created a sketchup mock up of the table.  It is a pretty simple table and is designed around using Dimensional lumber that is typically available at a Lowes or Home Depot type store.  I will have picture of my completed project in the next couple of days so you can see what I did with it.  For now here is the sketchup rendering.  Please keep in mind that you can scale this to any size that you need.  Feel free if you like it to take the rendering and build one for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails