Sunday, April 18, 2010

WIWW Nightstand: I Promise it is coming

I’m sorry it is taking me so long to get the WIWW Nightstand Project started.  I have been sick and have had a sick family the last week so it has but a major halt to the blog this week.  I have also been wrapped up in a commission for four pens that I have mentioned before.  The deadline snuck up on me and I need to get them done in the next couple of days so I have time to source additional material if needed.  I have a wedding to attend this weekend so I will not get any shop time in this weekend.  :(  The wedding will be fun and we are looking forward to it.  It’s in Asheville, NC and there is a great woodworking store there that I have been wanting to check out.  Anyway.  If I can manage it I will try and get all the lumber for the nightstand and see if we can get the ball rolling, before that I want to do a quick Miter saw tuning blog to make sure we have the saw as square as possible.  Thinking about it now it might be next week before we get the nightstand started so I can devote some time to showing you how to tune your miter saw.  April has been a hectic month and I haven’t done nearly as much as I would like.  I’m sure you all can understand how life can get in the way sometimes. 

I just wanted to reach out to everyone and let them know I am still around and haven’t forgotten about you.  Those of you that don’t follow us on Facebook I had asked if anyone wanted to see how I make pens and I had several people ask to see so I will also be doing a Video, I know scary, of the process I follow to make a handmade pen. 

Speaking of videos.  Would you want to see other videos of different projects/techniques/etc? 

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. I published your link in a post today and picked you to be in the 6th Photo Game. I am thinking it may may create some more links for us. Rory

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails