Sorry no pictures as of right now. I ran out of the paint stripper the other night and have not been able to get much more done. I was able to get the two sides stripped and most of the drawers. Tonight I hope to get some more Formby’s and stripe the rest of the paint off. I did take the chance last night to spray some paint I had mixed up on it and decided I really don’t like it. It’s very odd as in some light it looks a little purple, then blue and even black. Oh well… You live and learn. Oh yeah I said in the last post that I was going to stain it. Well… I’m not, okay not totally…….
After getting the two sides stripped and some sanding done I realized that the original stain was very deep in the wood and wasn’t going to come out 100%,
and the wood was freaking ugly, so I will be painting the body of the dresser a color to be determined probably black cause I feel monochromatic and stain the top with some ebony stain. I hope to finish up the project this weekend. I was able to stabilize the dresser from raking back and forth. When I get back into the shop with the camera I will show how I accomplished this.